4.3

Update by user Jul 14, 2016

Amazing product absolutely love physicians formula. Hated that i spent so much money on products i couldnt use do to mishandling and neglect from a retail store. They make physicians formula look nbad.

Original review posted by user Jul 13, 2016

Make this short and too the point. I love p.f products i am a first time mom to a 1 year old and a step mom to a 9 year old, i work, i take care of the house and kids, i am 24 years old.

Needless to say it has been overwhelming and stressful and it shows on my face. Plus i have always had sensitive skin. It made me very self concious and insecure. I finally took a risk and tried a new product (physicians formula) and i am in love instantly i felt a little better.

I can't buy it often because bills/kids/necessities but with my bday in two days i received some cash from family and decided to splurge and bought almost 130 worth of physicians formula products almost the whole nude line, multiple mascaras, eye cream, bronzers. The works. From a few different places one of them being ross dress for less. They were priced a little lowet and i was so happy to get home and 98 % of what i bought was damaged or returned used and mascara dried up.

The packaging looked opposite. And my luck they won't return it. Well I work a min. Wage job and RARELY have any free money and this is of course i know by no means the companies fault but they make your merchandise look bad and out of everything i purchased i can use maybe 15% and had to through away they rest.

It was really disheartening and i can afford nothing else until idk when. I love the product but some of your distributors are selling them used and broken and damaged and it reflects badly upon p.f thank you for making such a great product that actually boosted my confidence and made me feel like me again not just a mom, a employee, a cook, a maid, a taxi,.....but me.

Sorry for such a long negative rant i never do reviews but this one hit home.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Nude collection mascaras eye crea.

I didn't like: Last pf purchase from a retail location.

Comments

I love this makeup line as well.

You mention buying some from Ross and that they were damaged. You could have returned the product to Ross with a receipt and gotten a full refund or store credit without receipt.

Ross can sell cosmetics for less because they buy leftover lots from various stores that are getting rid of merchandise for various reasons. For example, I was able to buy a certain brand of body lotion that normally retails for $50 for about $10 because it had been an in-store tester.

Notice how Ross doesn't sell a set line of brands, when it comes to makeup and body lotions, shampoos, etc what you find in their stores depends on what leftover lots they were able to find. Contact PF directly (this is not their site) and maybe they will send you some coupons since you obviously seem to be a loyal customer.